Not what you are looking for? Use the button below to visit our Library and find the information you need!
|Library of Workday Knowledge Base Articles
· The Workday application requires a computer and access to the internet.
· You must have a CNET ID and Password to access Workday.
· If you need a CNET ID, view the knowledge article to create your CNET ID and Password.
· To enable Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for enhanced security, click here.
a. Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera, and the BlackBerry Browser all update automatically, and Workday runs best on the latest version. For Internet Explorer, users should make sure that they are using IE 11. Earlier versions are not supported.
b. Contact your local IT Service desk or IT Services (773-702-5800) if you have questions about your browser or experience any issues.
c. For Booth School of Business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Go to Workday and click Log in to Workday located in the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Within the Shibboleth portal login page, enter/confirm your CNET ID and Password to access Workday.
4. When you have finished using Workday, always be sure to log out. To sign out, click the person icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select Sign Out.
a. Note: If you do not log out and are not using the application, the system will automatically log you out after an inactive period of 20 minutes.
i. A warning/reminder pop up window will appear after 15 minutes of inactivity warning you it will log you out in 5 minutes.
· Workday Accessibility optimizes tasks for users on assistive technology, referencing standards set by:
· The W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.
· Section 508 of the US Rehabilitation Act.
· ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) EN 301 549.
· Workday accessibility features enable you and your users on assistive technology to:
· Use compatible assistive technology like a screen reader for text-to-speech output.
· Use keyboard support to navigate through Workday without a mouse.
· View Workday with high color and contrast, improving legibility for all users.
· Accessibility in Workday is available to all users upon signing into Workday and requires no additional configuration.
· You can familiarize yourself with accessibility in the Workday user interface, by searching the Accessibility Interaction Overview upon logging in.
· If you are logging into Workday via a shared computer, be sure to log off and close the browser.
· After 3 failed attempts to log in, the system will lock your account for a period of up to 30 minutes. Ensure your password is typed correctly after the 2nd log in attempt to avoid a system lockout.
· If a user is trying to access Workday from a mobile device or tablet, they should use Chrome, Safari Mobile (on the latest iOS phone), IE Mobile (on the latest Windows phone) or the BlackBerry Browser (on BlackBerry 10 phones). Older mobile devices or those running a different browser may not function correctly with Workday.
· Please note that the external career site does not support Opera or the BlackBerry Browser. Users attempting to access the external career site should choose one of the browsers listed above.