Not what you are looking for? Use the button below to visit our Library and find the information you need!
|Library of Workday Knowledge Base Articles
· Only one inbox filter can be applied at a time.
· There is no restriction on how many inbox filters you can create.
· Remember to remove filters to view all action items sent to your inbox.
1. Log into Workday using your CNET ID and password.
2. From the Home page, navigate to your Inbox by selecting the mail icon in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Within your Inbox, click the Viewing drop-down menu and select Edit Filters.
4. Select Create Inbox Filter.
5. Enter a Description. This is displayed in the filter lists and prompts.
6. OPTIONAL: Enter a Maximum Row Limit to limit the number of items displayed on the Filter My Inbox task.
a. This does not apply to the Inbox Actions tab
7. Under View Definition choose one of the following options:
a. Select For all Business Processes if you want to apply this filter to all business processes.
b. Select Business Process Type(s) to apply the filter to specific business processes. If you choose this option, select one or more business process definitions from the prompt.
8. OPTIONAL: If you want to further limit the business process tasks you see in your Inbox then complete the following:
a. Within the Tasks drop-down menu select one or more tasks from the prompt.
b. The prompt lists all the individual tasks for the business processes you selected in step 7.
9. OPTIONAL: Add Conditions to the filter by completing applicable fields within the Conditions table.
10. Click OK to save the filter and to exit the Inbox Filters screen. The inbox filter will now be available in the Viewing drop-down menu for you to use.