Not what you are looking for? Use the button below to visit our Library and find the information you need!
|Library of Workday Knowledge Base Articles
1. Log into Workday using your CNET ID and password.
2. Using the global navigation bar at the top of the page, search for the worker in question and select their profile.
3. Within the worker’s profile select Personal and then Documents to view and/or add documents. Another way you can do this is to select the Actions button within the worker’s profile and select Worker History followed by Maintain Worker Documents. Both pathways will bring you to the next step.
4. Click the Add button at the top of the page to upload file(s). You can upload by drag and drop or by searching for the file on your computer.
5. Once the document is uploaded, please select the appropriate Document Category, and select OK.
a. Each document uploaded must have a document category selected.
6. Click Done to complete the overall process and exit the Worker Document screen.