Editing an Email Address on a Job Application for an External Candidate
Not what you are looking for? Use the button below to visit our Library and find the information you need!
|Library of Workday Knowledge Base Articles
1. Go to the UChicago External Job Application site and login into your account.
a. Select the Sign In on the top right corner.
b. Enter e-mail address and password.
2. Select your profile in the top right-hand corner and further select Account Settings.
3. Type in the new email address and select Submit.
4. Review the confirmation message.
5. Verify the changes. The applicant receives two email notifications:
a. The Workday - Username Change Verification email routes to the new email address.
i. Login into the personal email account.
ii. Click on the link to verify the e-mail and complete the change.
b. The Username Change Notification email routes to the original email address. This informs the applicant that the email for the account has been changed and no further action is required if the request is valid.