This document provides employees directions on how to change their disability self-identification status in Workday.
Not what you are looking for? Use the button below to visit our Library and find the information you need!
|Library of Workday Knowledge Base Articles
· Disability self-identification is entirely voluntary. Your answer will be maintained confidentially, and you will not be penalized for any option you select.
· You may change your disability self-identification at any time.
1. Log into Workday using your CNET ID and password.
2. In the search box at the top of the screen, type “Change Self-Identification of Disability”, and select the suggested task that appears below the search box.
3. A dialog box will pop up. Ensure that your name is entered in the Worker field and select OK.
4. Read the help text carefully. It explains why the University asks you to complete the form, how you know if you have a disability, and provides a non-exhaustive list of disability examples. This information will help you to determine which self-identification option to select.
5. You must indicate your disability self-identification status by choosing one of the following options:
a. Yes, I Have A Disability, Or Have A History/Record Of Having A Disability.
b. No, I Don’t Have A Disability, Or A History/Record Of Having A Disability.
c. I Don’t Wish To Answer.
6. Once you have chosen your disability status, select Submit.
7. Please review the Enforcement Guidance on Reasonable Accommodation and Undue Hardship under the ADA for information on federal requirements around providing accommodations to disabled employees.
8. Additional information on requesting accommodation can be found here: Request an Accommodation.