This document provides employees directions on how to change their year-end tax document printing elections in Workday.
Not what you are looking for? Use the button below to visit our Library and find the information you need!
|Library of Workday Knowledge Base Articles
· Tax document printing elections will default to “Receive both electronic and paper copies of my Year End Tax Documents”.
· If you submit your consent to only receive an electronic copy, it will remain valid for all future tax years or until you revoke your consent (so this process does not need to be repeated).
· Online statements require a computer with Internet access and Adobe Reader to view and print the tax document.
1. Log into Workday using your CNET ID and password.
2. Select Menu in the top-left corner and choose the Pay App.
3. Under the View menu, select My Tax Documents.
4. To update your current year end tax document printing election, select the Edit button under the Printing Election column.
5. The Change Year End Tax Documents Printing Elections screen will pop up. Under the New Election section, indicate your preference by choosing one of the following options:
a. Receive electronic copy of my Year End Tax Documents.
b. Receive both electronic and paper copies of my Year End Tax Documents.
6. Read the disclaimer text carefully and select OK to proceed with your election.
7. You will see a confirmation page indicating the option you chose. Select the Done button to complete the process.