This document provides employees directions on how to view their annual Form 1095-C and change their document printing elections in Workday.
Not what you are looking for? Use the button below to visit our Library and find the information you need!
|Library of Workday Knowledge Base Articles
· Form 1095-C includes information about the health insurance coverage offered to you by your employer and will be available for the prior tax year in mid to late February each year.
· Retirees, terminated employees, and COBRA participants will receive their forms in the mail.
· Document printing elections will default to “Receive both electronic and paper copies of 1095-C”.
· If you submit your consent to only receive an electronic copy, it will remain valid for all future tax years or until you revoke your consent (so this process does not need to be repeated).
· A computer with Internet access and Adobe Reader is required to view and print online statements.
1. Log into Workday using your CNET ID and password.
2. From the Home page, select Menu in the top-left corner and choose the Benefits App.
3. Under the View menu, select My ACA Forms.
4. To view Form 1095-C:
a. Select the View/Print button for the appropriate tax year.
b. You will see a dialog box pop up that says: “Your request is being processed”.
i. You can select the Notify Me Later button to receive an email when the form is ready or wait a moment while the document loads (it shouldn’t take more than 1 minute).
1. If you select Notify Me Later, there will be a pop up in the upper right-hand corner of the screen when the form is available.
c. Once the form is ready, it will be available in My Reports. Navigate to this section by selecting the person icon in the top-right corner of the page and choosing My Reports.
d. Under the File Name column, select the appropriate document to open, save and/or print your Form 1095-C.
5. To update your current document printing election:
a. Go back to the My ACA Forms page by either selecting the back arrow on your browser or by following steps 1-3 listed above.
b. Select the Change 1095-C Printing Election button.
c. The Change 1095-C Printing Election screen will pop up. Under the New Election section, indicate your preference by choosing one of the following options:
i. Receive both electronic and paper copies of 1095-C.
ii. Receive electronic copy of 1095-C.
d. Read the disclaimer text carefully and select OK to proceed with your election.
e. You will see a confirmation page indicating the option you chose. Select the Done button to complete the process.