This document provides workers directions on how to view their time off balances and requests in Workday.
Not what you are looking for? Use the button below to visit our Library and find the information you need!
|Library of Workday Knowledge Base Articles
· Workers can view accruals and the history of time off requests via the Time Off App.
· Paid absences are available to eligible employees according to their accrued times.
· Workday automatically calculates accruals, or earned time off, based on employment history, and these are added to the employee’s account when Payroll finalizes each month. Once the accrual is added, time-off balance will be updated to reflect the number of days available for vacation, personal holidays, and sick time. For more information on time off policies and eligibility, visit the UChicago Intranet.
1. Log into Workday using your CNET ID and password.
2. From the Home page, choose Menu in the top-left corner and select the Time Off App.
3. To view time off balance:
a. Scroll down to the Available Balance as of Today section. This area provides a summary of your accrued hours as of the current date.
b. Another way to view accrual balance is by using the RPT Time Off Balance with Cap report.
i. Under the View menu, select RPT Time Off Balance with Cap.
ii. Either type in the date or use the calendar icon to select the Effective as of Date.
iii. The page will then display a chart with the accrued balance for each type of eligible time off plans available for you, including holidays, personal holidays, sick leave, and vacation.
4. To view time off requests:
a. Under the View menu, select My Time Off.
b. The My Time Off page will appear. On this page, there are two tabs located beneath the Organization and Manager(s) fields:
i. Time Off Requests – This tab displays the history of all requested time off, including details such as the dates, absence type, status, etc.
ii. Time Off Balances as of Current Date – This tab shows the accruals based on your specific time off plan.