This document provides employees directions on how to find their Employee Identification Number (EIN) in Workday.
Not what you are looking for? Use the button below to visit our Library and find the information you need!
|Library of Workday Knowledge Base Articles
· The EIN is an 8-digit number different from your CNET ID and your Chicago ID.
· The EIN is called Employee ID in Workday.
1. Log into Workday using your CNET ID and password.
2. From the Home page, navigate to your profile by selecting the person icon in the top-right corner of the page, and choosing View Profile.
3. Within your profile, select Job in the menu on the left-side of the page.
4. Your EIN will be the first item listed under the Job Details tab at the top of the screen. It is the 8-digit number showing up as Employee ID.