This document provides Time Approvers directions on how to correct time off on behalf of a worker in Workday.
Not what you are looking for? Use the button below to visit our Library and find the information you need!
|Library of Workday Knowledge Base Articles
· The Correct Time Off business process is typically used after the request has been approved, and corrections are needed.
· Absence day(s) will be adjusted on the worker's schedule. Also, for any absence changes, any accruals reserved for future use will be released and made available for future scheduling.
· The information required to complete the process in Workday is:
· Employee’s name.
· Dates of the time entry.
· Start and end time for work period.
1. Log into Workday using your CNET ID and password.
2. From the Home page, choose Menu in the top-left corner and select the Team Time Off App.
3. Under the Actions menu, select Correct Time Off.
4. To select the employee, either use the Hamburger Menu (the icon with 3 dots and 3 dashes) to the right of the Worker prompt box or type the employee's name directly into this field and press the Enter key.
5. Select OK.
6. The calendar for the selected worker will show up. Find and select the time off event that needs to be corrected.
7. The Correct Time Off dialog box will appear.
a. Under the section Correct, one or more rows will display for the reported absence dates.
b. To remove an absence record, select the corresponding Minus (-) icon. This will delete the row containing the requested time off.
c. To make changes to absence records:
i. Check the checkboxes under the Select column to choose each individual absence record that needs correction or check the Select All box to change all records at once.
ii. To adjust the absence type, choose from the list of available options by using the Hamburger Menu to the right of the Type prompt box.
iii. To correct the number of hours requested, type the number into the Daily Quantity field, and verify that the appropriate Unit of Time is being used.
8. Select Submit when all changes have been made. Corrections will now be reflected on the worker’s calendar.