Not what you are looking for? Use the button below to visit our Library and find the information you need!
|Library of Workday Knowledge Base Articles
· Do not utilize the comment box in the portal. Please reach out to your HR Partner if you need to send a message.
· The Offer Letter is in a PDF file format.
· If you’ve forgotten your password, please select Forgot Password.
1. Go to the UChicago Candidate Portal.
2. From the upper right-hand corner of the page, select Sign In.
3. Enter the email address used to create the account and the password.
4. From the upper right-hand corner, select Candidate Home.
5. Under My Tasks, make sure you are on the To Do tab, locate the Action column, and click Review.
6. Within the Review Document screen, click the PDF link to open and review the offer letter.
7. If you accept the offer as it stands:
a. Download the offer letter, date & sign the offer letter, and save the PDF to your computer.
b. Check the I Agree check box.
c. Click the Upload button to upload the signed offer letter into Workday. (File format must be DOC, DOCX, HTML, PDF, or TXT and cannot exceed 5MB.
d. Select OK.
e. A Thank You window will populate letting you know the task is complete.
8. If you do not accept the offer as it stands or have questions about the offer, please reach out to the recruiter.