This document provides Time Approvers directions on how to view their team’s work schedules in Workday.
Not what you are looking for? Use the button below to visit our Library and find the information you need!
|Library of Workday Knowledge Base Articles
· Time Approvers can use the Team Time App to view the schedule for an individual worker, or multiple workers on their team.
· The information required to complete the process in Workday is:
· Employee’s name.
· Assigned scheduled dates.
1. Log into Workday using your CNET ID and password.
2. From the Home page, select Menu in the top-left corner and further select the Team Time App.
3. Under the View menu, choose My Team’s Schedule.
4. Type in or use the calendar icon to select the Date.
5. To select the employee(s), either use the Hamburger Menu (the icon with 3 dots and 3 dashes) to the right of the Workers prompt box or type their name(s) directly into this field and press the Enter key. Select OK.
6. The My Team’s Schedule screen will appear.
a. The dates for the chosen time frame will display in the top left corner of the page. Use the left or right-pointing arrows to move between time periods or select the Today button to navigate to the present day.
b. Utilize the Week/Four Days/Day button on the top right corner of the screen to toggle between viewing the timesheet by individual days, by groups of four days or by weeks.
7. The schedule for the selected workers will be displayed according to the previously chosen time format.
8. To perform additional tasks such as adding events, assigning work schedules, entering time for workers, and entering time off, use the Add Event button located at the bottom left-hand side of the page.