Not what you are looking for? Use the button below to visit our Library and find the information you need!
|Library of Workday Knowledge Base Articles
To-Dos: Before or On Your Last Day
· Update primary address in Workday
· Verify accruals (PTO balances) - sick time is not paid out; only vacation/personal holidays
· Discuss with supervisor tasks that will be transitioned to other staff members
· Reconcile GEMS expenses and return card (if you have been given a GEMs card)
· Schedule an exit interview with the your unit HR Partner or the Shared Services Office
· Complete the optional exit survey and/or exit interview
· Return all University property, including badges, electronics, keys, and pay any debt
· Collect any personal items
· System and building access will be terminated at the end of the last day of employment with the University. Note: Workday self-service access will remain until April of the following year. You can use your current CNET ID and password to log into Workday.
· Adherence to the University’s Confidentiality Agreement continues after employment ends per UChicago Policy 601 Treatment of Confidential Information
· Final paycheck will be delivered in the same manner as previous paychecks, or it will be mailed if your bank information has changed.
· W-2 information will be available in Workday until April of the following year.
· Verification of employment at the University can be obtained by following the steps outlined on the Employment Verification Page found here.
· For questions related to retirement savings or medical insurance, contact the Shared Services Office at uchicago.service-now.com/sso or at 773-702-5800.
· Information related to COBRA, can be found on the University’s HR website here.
· For employees on a work visa, please consider notifying the Office Of International Affairs to discuss any outstanding items
I certify that I have completed the above tasks, returned all University property, and reconciled all University debts. I acknowledge my obligation to adhere to the University’s Confidentiality Agreement after my employment at the University has ended.
Employee Signature Date
I acknowledge that the employee has returned all University property.
HR Partner or Supervisor Signature Date